By Jesper — August 22nd, 2016
We’ve had an amazing weekend over here at Ockel. Last Friday, before sharing the great news regarding the Sirius B Black Cherry production, our funding counters had hit the 91% mark. The best moment of our campaign came only two days later, on Sunday, we reached our funding goal!
We’d like to thank all of our backers for the numerous congratulation comments and e-mails. Obviously we’ve lost a couple of our backers since hitting the 100% mark. It’s usual that some backers cancel their Kickstarter pledge before the campaign ends. However, luckily a few new backers joined our Ockel journey and some of our current backers increased their pledge to receive a second Ockel Sirius B or Ockel Sirius B Black Cherry, which is great!
With only 3 days left we’re sure that we can make this happen. We’re almost there!
- Monthly Update - January 2020
- SCAM WARNING: Fraud Websites Are Misusing Ockel Sirius A
- Monthly Update - December 2019
- Monthly Update - October 2019
- 6 Benefits of VPN for Ockel Sirius A Users
- Monthly Update - September 2019
- Monthly Update - August 2019
- Monthly Update - July 2019
- Monthly Update - June 2019
- Monthly Update - May 2019