Evaluation Sample progress
By admin — July 17th, 2017
Today we’ll update you about the Ockel Sirius A Evaluation Samples development progress.
We are happy to tell you that the function and compatibility tests of the last remaining two I/O’s: DisplayPort and USB Type-C connection have been completed successfully.
At this moment, our engineering team is about to finish the work on the functions of the gyroscope, magnetometer and accelerometer, sensors which are built in the Ockel Sirius A. These sensors ensure user comfort, while rotating the screen, playing a game or using navigation apps. We expect to finish these last details at the end of this week.
- Monthly Update - July 2019
- Monthly Update - June 2019
- Monthly Update - May 2019
- Monthly Update - April 2019
- Monthly Update - March 2019
- Monthly update - February 2019
- Update Monday: The Finale
- Happy Blue Monday!
- We reached an amazing milestone together!
- Don't miss this: The first Ockel update of 2019!