By Jesper — September 11th, 2017
Our founder and CEO Tim Haaksma packed his bags (again) directly after the IFA show to visit our technical partners overseas. He is overseeing the final stages of the production of our upcoming prototypes. The deadline is set to the 15th of September, so we can’t wait until next week!
In this prototype round, we are producing both the Ockel Sirius A and Sirius A Pro configurations, as well as all three color sets. Once we get our hands on the prototypes, we’re happy to share more details with you.
The SMT process of the upcoming prototypes is well underway. (SMT is a method for producing electronic circuits in which the components are mounted or placed directly onto the surface of PCBAs). Here’s a video Tim shot in our factory:
- Monthly Update - July 2019
- Monthly Update - June 2019
- Monthly Update - May 2019
- Monthly Update - April 2019
- Monthly Update - March 2019
- Monthly update - February 2019
- Update Monday: The Finale
- Happy Blue Monday!
- We reached an amazing milestone together!
- Don't miss this: The first Ockel update of 2019!