By Jesper — July 31st, 2017
Last week we’ve contacted several prototyping labs, here in the Netherlands. We would like to partner-up with a progressive test-lab that is able to extensively test the Sirius A prototypes in terms of reliability, materials and connectivity. We selected potential partners and we’ll visit their labs this week.
Our Ockel Sirius A prototype is underway to our HQ from overseas. Right now, the estimated arrival day has slipped to tomorrow, due to custom clearance delays.
We promise you to release a second update towards the end of this week with footage of the latest prototype!
As we are closing in on the golden sample round, we are almost ready for extensive testing of the Ockel Sirius A and Ockel Sirius A Pro.
- Monthly Update - July 2019
- Monthly Update - June 2019
- Monthly Update - May 2019
- Monthly Update - April 2019
- Monthly Update - March 2019
- Monthly update - February 2019
- Update Monday: The Finale
- Happy Blue Monday!
- We reached an amazing milestone together!
- Don't miss this: The first Ockel update of 2019!