Ockel Sirius A prototype progress
By admin — March 1st, 2017
Last week we’ve updated you on our prototyping progress. We expected to finalize the new Ockel Sirius A prototype last week.
The battery, LCD-screen and several other internal components are successfully integrated in the latest prototype casing. However, to create a compatible Windows 10 set-up that works with the touch panel, certain drivers need to be debugged. Engineers of our touch panel supplier are currently traveling to our main technical partner and will start the debug process tomorrow. We expect this debug process to be finished no later than Friday.
Once the prototype is ready we will have a better estimate of the small delay that we are facing. We appreciate your patience and will keep you updated as good as possible.
- Monthly Update - January 2020
- SCAM WARNING: Fraud Websites Are Misusing Ockel Sirius A
- Monthly Update - December 2019
- Monthly Update - October 2019
- 6 Benefits of VPN for Ockel Sirius A Users
- Monthly Update - September 2019
- Monthly Update - August 2019
- Monthly Update - July 2019
- Monthly Update - June 2019
- Monthly Update - May 2019