By Jesper — June 12th, 2017
In the last couple of weeks, we extensively tested the Ockel Sirius A prototypes both software and hardware wise. We tested durability, usability, built-quality, software features, software durability and of course compatibility. We are more than happy with the results.
While we are continuing the tests with the prototypes in our hands, we are simultaneously working hard on the engineering validation samples. The twenty samples are expected to be ready next month, which we told you about in one of our previous update. Of course, we will be sharing all the information down the road about the completion of the validation samples.
- Monthly Update - July 2019
- Monthly Update - June 2019
- Monthly Update - May 2019
- Monthly Update - April 2019
- Monthly Update - March 2019
- Monthly update - February 2019
- Update Monday: The Finale
- Happy Blue Monday!
- We reached an amazing milestone together!
- Don't miss this: The first Ockel update of 2019!