Evaluation Sample progress
By admin — July 10th, 2017
Last week our engineering team has worked hard on the integration of several components on the Ockel Sirius A (Pro).
We are proud to update you with the news that the PCBA, including all connection ports (I/O’s) have been successfully assembled. This brings us one step closer to the fully functioning Ockel Sirius A evaluation sample.
Last week our engineering team has worked hard on the functionalities of the I/O ports. This week we will continue to work on the compatibility and functionality of the last remaining two I/O’s: the DisplayPort and USB Type-C connection ports. Last but not least, we will assemble the touch panel and LCD screen, making the Ockel Sirius A fully functional.
- Monthly Update - July 2019
- Monthly Update - June 2019
- Monthly Update - May 2019
- Monthly Update - April 2019
- Monthly Update - March 2019
- Monthly update - February 2019
- Update Monday: The Finale
- Happy Blue Monday!
- We reached an amazing milestone together!
- Don't miss this: The first Ockel update of 2019!