Engineering validation samples
By Jesper — July 3rd, 2017
As we’ve communicated in an earlier update, we are working on several engineering validation samples of the Ockel Sirius A (Pro), which will be tested by Microsoft, Intel and Ockel Computers.
We have good news, because:
- The aluminium casing of the samples is finished
- Today our engineers are assembling the PCB
- Tomorrow our software specialist will start working on the operating system
We are very excited with this progress and we hope you are too!
- Monthly Update - July 2019
- Monthly Update - June 2019
- Monthly Update - May 2019
- Monthly Update - April 2019
- Monthly Update - March 2019
- Monthly update - February 2019
- Update Monday: The Finale
- Happy Blue Monday!
- We reached an amazing milestone together!
- Don't miss this: The first Ockel update of 2019!