Dutch Design Week in the Netherlands
By Jesper — October 23rd, 2017
Each year, the DDW is held in The Netherlands. This year, we got a chance to join the DDW with our Ockel Sirius A. From October 21 until October 29 we are present in Eindhoven, where the Ockel Sirius A is being displayed. (You are right, we shouldn’t even need that little external LCD-screen. But that was mandatory.)
Currently we are in the run to win the GIO Award which stands for: Goed Industrieel Ontwerp (Great Industrial Design). Tomorrow the winner of the GIO Award will be announced and we will for sure let you know the result next week.
- Monthly Update - July 2019
- Monthly Update - June 2019
- Monthly Update - May 2019
- Monthly Update - April 2019
- Monthly Update - March 2019
- Monthly update - February 2019
- Update Monday: The Finale
- Happy Blue Monday!
- We reached an amazing milestone together!
- Don't miss this: The first Ockel update of 2019!