WiFi does not work
By Jesper — July 26th, 2017
Please make sure that you’ve installed all Windows updates. To download Windows 10 updates, please visit the Windows Update section on your Ockel.
If the Wifi connection is not working after you’ve installed the Windows updates, please follow the next steps:
- Download the Wifi Driver Package here.
- Open the .EXE file.
- Follow the installation steps to solve the issue.
- Reboot your device to finalize the installation.
Ubuntu Wifi drivers
We do not offer Ubuntu Wifi drivers for the Ockel Sirius B Black Cherry.
Please follow this thread for information and download instructions from the Ubuntu community.
- Monthly Update - January 2020
- SCAM WARNING: Fraud Websites Are Misusing Ockel Sirius A
- Monthly Update - December 2019
- Monthly Update - October 2019
- 6 Benefits of VPN for Ockel Sirius A Users
- Monthly Update - September 2019
- Monthly Update - August 2019
- Monthly Update - July 2019
- Monthly Update - June 2019
- Monthly Update - May 2019