Switch Mode Alpha v.01
By admin — March 30th, 2018
The Switch Mode Alpha (v.01) can be found here: Download Alpha v.01
We will continue to develop this feature. All of your feedback is welcome, please e-mail us your feedback via [email protected].
Please note: Before experimenting with the SwitchMode app, please ensure your external display is setup as extended display. Once you’ve done that, simply run the SwitchMode executable. If an external display is connected, all applications will be moved to the external display, the Sirius A display will turn white and function as a trackpad. Disconnecting the external display will make the SwitchMode run in the background.
Known issues: pointer is not bound to external display only; pointer flickers while panning; only single clicks are supported;”
To quit the application, please use the task manager.
- Monthly Update - January 2020
- SCAM WARNING: Fraud Websites Are Misusing Ockel Sirius A
- Monthly Update - December 2019
- Monthly Update - October 2019
- 6 Benefits of VPN for Ockel Sirius A Users
- Monthly Update - September 2019
- Monthly Update - August 2019
- Monthly Update - July 2019
- Monthly Update - June 2019
- Monthly Update - May 2019