BIOS Update (18.04) released
By admin — June 13th, 2018
Today we have finalized and released the latest Ockel Sirius A & Ockel Sirius A Pro BIOS update (2018.04) on our website.
The latest BIOS version includes the following fixes & features:
- Updated the Battery Management Driver (BMD)
- Updated the Network card (RJ45) driver
- Updated the WiFi chipset driver
- Fixed issue with battery drains / incorrect status indication
- Fixed issue with an option to eject the WiFi chipset
- Minor overall stability improvements
We don’t recommend BIOS updates for Ockel devices that do not need it. Review the recommendations on our website before updating your BIOS.
A video tutorial and PDF-manual have been published along with the BIOS file package. Download the latest BIOS version for your Ockel Sirius A or Ockel Sirius A Pro here.
That’s it for now. We will be back on Monday with an all new update!
As always, if you have any questions regarding our products or this update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a comment, here on Indiegogo. We answer all questions within 48 business hours (Monday-Friday)
See you next week,
The Ockel Team
- Monthly Update - July 2019
- Monthly Update - June 2019
- Monthly Update - May 2019
- Monthly Update - April 2019
- Monthly Update - March 2019
- Monthly update - February 2019
- Update Monday: The Finale
- Happy Blue Monday!
- We reached an amazing milestone together!
- Don't miss this: The first Ockel update of 2019!