Install drivers using Device Manager
By Jesper — July 26th, 2017
If your driver was not detected or installed by Windows Update, you can try installing the driver manually if you have a compatible version. Windows 10 and previous versions of Windows such as Windows 7 share the same driver model, so it should work.
- Press Windows key + X.
- Click Device Manager.
- Once device manager is open, select the device, right click it and click Update Driver Software. This will launch the update driver software wizard, which presents two options:
- Search automatically for updated driver software – its possible Windows might have the driver software if you have not checked it yet, if its taking too long, then the next option is usually best.
- Browse my computer for driver software – if there is a compatible driver and you already have the driver files, then all you need to do is point to it and Windows automatically install it for you.
Here select to use an existing driver, browse to where the Ockel Sirius B (Black Cherry) driver package is located on your computer, whether that is a partition, network share, thumb-drive or install disc. Make sure the option to Include subfolders is checked. Click Next and wait while the wizard completes the installation.
- Monthly Update - January 2020
- SCAM WARNING: Fraud Websites Are Misusing Ockel Sirius A
- Monthly Update - December 2019
- Monthly Update - October 2019
- 6 Benefits of VPN for Ockel Sirius A Users
- Monthly Update - September 2019
- Monthly Update - August 2019
- Monthly Update - July 2019
- Monthly Update - June 2019
- Monthly Update - May 2019