Monthly Update – May 2019
By Steven — June 3rd, 2019
This month, it’s time to celebrate our 4 year anniversary! We couldn’t have reached this incredible milestone without you, thanks for all the support. As usual we have the the latest updates and content for you.
- New Office
This month, we have completed our move to a new office and we are very excited about it. The new Ockel HQ is based in the Orion Street, which is funny enough a side street of the Sirius Street!
- Update Assistant
Intel drivers are being updated quite regularly, therefore we suggest using Intel’s Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) to automatically update the Intel drivers of your Ockel device to the latest version. Learn more
- Behind the Scenes
Here is a behind the scenes video of our laser printing process. We use this laser to print all logos, batch numbers and unique serial codes on all Sirius A devices. Pretty cool, huh?
- Did You Know?
Our dark grey Sirius A color variation was originally called Mercurius Grey? Turned out it was quite a tongue twister, so we renamed it to Meteor Grey.
- Monthly Update - January 2020
- SCAM WARNING: Fraud Websites Are Misusing Ockel Sirius A
- Monthly Update - December 2019
- Monthly Update - October 2019
- 6 Benefits of VPN for Ockel Sirius A Users
- Monthly Update - September 2019
- Monthly Update - August 2019
- Monthly Update - July 2019
- Monthly Update - June 2019
- Monthly Update - May 2019