By Jesper — november 12th, 2018
Today we have a brief update. As there is not too much new news to mention, we’ll just share the latest production update with you.
Everything is running as it should run. We are still awaiting the PCB manufacturing and once the PCBs are ready, we will start the assembly of the Ockel Sirius A’s! Obviously we are eager to make this happen as quickly as possible.
As soon as the PCBs are ready, you’ll be the first to know.
That’s it for now. As always, if you have any questions regarding our products or this update, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or leave us a comment, here on Indiegogo. We answer all questions within 48 business hours (Monday-Friday)
See you next week,
The Ockel Team
- Monthly Update - January 2020
- SCAM WARNING: Fraud Websites Are Misusing Ockel Sirius A
- Monthly Update - December 2019
- Monthly Update - October 2019
- 6 Benefits of VPN for Ockel Sirius A Users
- Monthly Update - September 2019
- Monthly Update - August 2019
- Monthly Update - July 2019
- Monthly Update - June 2019
- Monthly Update - May 2019